VSM Series: For Stainless Steels and Other Hard-to-Cut Materials Milling
- Variable helix with unequal pitch and variable inclined angle design
- Ideal for machining of hard-to-cut materials such as stainless steels, Ni-based high temperature alloys, etc.
- Excellent wear and chipping resistance for extended tool life
- VSM Series Solid Carbide End Mill Product Information (PDF)
GM Series: For General-Purpose Rough to Finish Milling
Ideal for common and pre-hardened steels, and cast irons.
All made from premium micro-grain tungsten carbide with TiAlN coating for strong and lasting cutting edge
Sharp cutting edge with optimized helix for high material removal rate and excellent surface quality
GM Series Solid Carbide End Mill Applications (PDF)
AL Series: For Aluminum Milling
- High efficiency tools for general-purpose milling of aluminum alloys
- All made from premium micro-grain tungsten carbide with strong and lasting cutting edge
- Sharp cutting edge with optimized flute design and large helix angle for excellent chip flow and surface quality